63 dart wagon or 65 barracuda ?

wagon or barracuda

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Hay bill can you even see your whole barracuda ? I can see mine At lest i start mine and let it run for alittle bit and give her some love . (Pot|kettle):thebirdm:

Now who said I was talking about just you? There is a lot of truth in those pictures, I am guilty as the rest of you and so are plenty of others. Truthfully I have lost interest in all of mine, not feeling good so often causes that.

I am seriously thinking about selling all of mine.

Now who said I was talking about just you? There is a lot of truth in those pictures, I am guilty as the rest of you and so are plenty of others. Truthfully I have lost interest in all of mine, not feeling good so often causes that.

I am seriously thinking about selling all of mine.
Just so you know the pics didnt work lmao :thebirdm::tard::profilel:8):bootysha::burnout:

Just so you know the pics didnt work lmao :thebirdm::tard::profilel:8):bootysha::burnout:

Yeah I know, Cliff will be the only one that gets his done because both of ours will sit until they get sold or rust away. At least mine has a paint on it to protect most of the metal for the next owner.

Yeah I know, Cliff will be the only one that gets his done because both of ours will sit until they get sold or rust away. At least mine has a paint on it to protect most of the metal for the next owner.

Bill I'll give ya $1.00 for your Barracuda.

Bill I'll give ya $1.00 for your Barracuda.

How do you want to pay the balance? I would take a $1.00 down and then double it everyday for 30 days. Day one $1.00, day two $2.00, day three $4.00, etc... Lol, In three days I would only get a lousy $7.00 but I would make it up in the end.

Back on topic... Asa when are you going to shoot scuff and some primer on the Barracuda to stop the rust?

How do you want to pay the balance? I would take a $1.00 down and then double it everyday for 30 days. Day one $1.00, day two $2.00, day three $4.00, etc... Lol, In three days I would only get a lousy $7.00 but I would make it up in the end.

Back on topic... Asa when are you going to shoot scuff and some primer on the Barracuda to stop the rust?

Bad part Bill is you would have to give me all of it back except .99 cents

Either way sell me the one you don't want to fix up
Any things for sell for the right price now wather your willing to pay that or not is the thing lmao I got up this moring droped a battery in the cuda gave her a few shots of carb cleaner and she fired up (still needs help to stay running )lol but she even did alittle burn out . ... No pics this time tho i was alone lol Note to self dont leave the trunk open doing burn outs in a barracuda lol It smelled good tho lmao

I will cliff as soon as i find a good holley 1920 . I think i have a friend thats going to have one redone for me in trade for some crap i dont need lol

Oh and more good news cliff i found the rest of my parts my upper ball joints and what not lmao I had put them in anuther box and forgot where i put the box i found it lol

Oh and more good news cliff i found the rest of my parts my upper ball joints and what not lmao I had put them in anuther box and forgot where i put the box i found it lol

Cool that is a step closer to getting it on the road.

lmao go ahead it started raining on me cliff i was going to pull her front clip today to fix the little rust she has in the fenders But with no cover im not working on it in the rain if i dont have to drive it tomarrow lmao

I did get the head light rings off the driver side looks good enough for me to run but the passger side aint even good enough for a beater

lmao go ahead it started raining on me cliff i was going to pull her front clip today to fix the little rust she has in the fenders But with no cover im not working on it in the rain if i dont have to drive it tomarrow lmao

A little rain won't hurt you.... and it will save on the water bill if you take a bar of soap out with up.

-
Back