-
Status
Not open for further replies.

e50095

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Cleaning out the garage to make room to work on my car. What I have here is a 66 Valiant convertible rear seat. It should fit any 64-66 convertible car, but I know this was from a 273 Valiant. It really doesn't look that bad for hanging in the rafters of my garage for so many years. The frames are solid, although the cobwebs really need to be cleaned out. It still has the build sheet underneath. Those are fragile, so i'll leave it right where it is. My understanding is the hardtop seats can't be used on convertibles, so if you know someone who needs one they are hard to come by. I think if you treated it with vinyl restorer and a good dose of protectant, it could be used as is for quite sometime. If not, it's the perfect core. it has no rips or tears that are visible when installed, just on the side where the frame cut a small hole. I gotta have $250 for it, which is about 1/3 as much as I saw some crooks selling one for at Carlisle last time I was there. I'm in southern Pennsylvania, about 3 miles from the Maryland border. its an easy ride to get to me from Virginia in the south to New York from the north. I will ship it if I have to, but you all know what a pain in the buns that is...so I'd prefer local pickup. feel free to ask any questions, and thanks so much for taking a look.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    126.1 KB · Views: 402
  • 007.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 389
The boot cover is pretty much the same as the seat, but I'd like to keep them together as a selling point. I think together they are a great deal for my asking price.

Ken in Pa.

The seat back and the boot aren't as highly desired as that rear seat bottom. Not only do other seat bottom frames not interchange without modification but that rear seat bottom is very often rusted badly. "Crooks at Carlisle" ? Maybe... or maybe they do know what/where the value is.
GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back