[FOR SALE] 64 Barracuda for $50k?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log into ebay and put it on your watch list , a large number of people watching it will drive him crazy when he doesn't get any bids

Added. Cool car though, I'd love to drive it around as-is. For $1500 tops. And the extra $500 is due to it's "pedigree" as it is.

That car doesn't have a pedigree other than some made up BS. It's a sub $4,000 car (depending on what part of the country you are in).

I wouldn't pay $2,000 for it.

Some people have a way with words and some people believe that bullshit.

I was at an auction last week where a 66 Barracuda 273 4 speed, ugly paint and uglier yellow velvet tufted interior sold for 15K. I should have brought my Signet there, I might have gotten 50 grand, hahahaha :)

That car doesn't have a pedigree other than some made up BS. It's a sub $4,000 car (depending on what part of the country you are in).

I wouldn't pay $2,000 for it.

Right, that's why I put "pedigree" in quotes... sarcasm, along with the "extra $500" meaning, he's asking an extra $48,000 for that so-called "pedigree", also sarcasm. :glasses7:

Except for adding power steering and brakes, it's all original!

All original? Did they build those with aftermarket aluminum radiators? And spray bomb the engine compartment?

Heck those guys at Gas Monkey Garage will pay that for it and flip it to Danny Koker at Counting Cars for twice that "in crisp $100 dollar bills" Brotha.

Here is the owner.I talked to him and he said he would do $45K.

Attachments

• dave.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 741
  • dav.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 726
Wow. Using that guy's logic, my Barracuda is easily worth $100 to $150k. :thumleft:

Added to my watch list. This is gonna be good.

Quote:
"If someone wanted to put more money into it,it could be a nice ride"

Log into ebay and put it on your watch list , a large number of people watching it will drive him crazy when he doesn't get any bids

That idea of yours is a dick move, its going to get him excited, confuse him, and in the end... Piss him off, that's why I like your idea. "Added to my wastch list" I even got my dad, sister, brothers and a couple of my beer helmet homies to add to their watch list...there's a reason behind everything.

You know "theirs a *** for every seat". I've always been told.
My bid, you got change for a buck.

Naw, this is a misprint. It's 5K with a starting bid of 24.95. Free tank of fuel if you buy it now. Heck, I have seen "Real" survivor mopars on Barrett Jackson that were smokin hot for alot less than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back