64 Barracuda Soon for Sale

-
there was a red 65 that went for 17k here at the scottsdale barrett jackson event last saturday

I sold a 65 273 cuda 1 1/2 yrs ago for $4500 that needed nothing and was damn glad to find just one guy to give it , Missouri

Like said early cudas do not get great love. Start at $5000 and see what offers you get.... I doubt anyone will offer near that especially if not running... Get it running and stopping and you will get way more interest for those kind of $$... Just my opinion.

I see guys telling around 5 grand but dont see any offers yet. Still say 3 tops for a car that sat 40 years on blocks outside.

Any other pics yet?
Hope these help.

P1040865.JPG

P1040871.JPG

P1040883.JPG

P1040885.JPG

P1040887.JPG

P1040891.JPG

P1040893.JPG

P1040904.JPG

P1040907.JPG

Man, that looks as complete as you'll find if you bring a trailer. That's what my 'S' looked like when I bought it for $800 back in '94. It was stored for 18 years. I put some fresh gas in it, jumped the battery and checked the oil and brake fluid and drove it home on 5 cylinders. Mine was a Copper color with black interior. Those seats only look moldy: I bet a wipe down with Tilex would bring them right back to color. SF is a hard life, lots of moisture.

That says ALOT! Very clean and based on that carpet not to faded and the door panels that is quite a fine car, lastly under side pictures if you can swing it. Awesome car

Looks really complete. Those door panels are awesome! I'd probably start at 5K and go from there. Be good to get it running and stopping though.

Looks really complete. Those door panels are awesome! I'd probably start at 5K and go from there. Be good to get it running and stopping though.
Thanks for your help.
The Barracuda was just posted for sale. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Which bay?

SF, Green, or Tampa?

Sold for the actual value or still for sale. I may sell my 66 and this will help me price it correct.

I recently had a few days to work on the Barracuda. It now starts and runs well and is off the blocks! New battery, tires, and w/ complete tune-up spark plug wires, plugs, points, and distributor cap and rotor. I ran it up and down the driveway and was thrilled to get it going again. Gas tank is in good shape and delivering clean fuel. There is a bit of work to do before I would call it "road-worthy." Brakes are a bit jerky and need some exercise before I can tell if all brake cylinders are working properly and I also need to get a couple of new gaskets for the valve covers. I may re-advertise the Barracuda again when I know when I will be available to show it. It was recently suggested to me that I auction it through a site called "bringatrailer.com". I will fill out their paperwork and see what happens. Attached are two updated pictures and, if anyone is interested, let me know, and I will email you a video of the running Barracuda.
cleardot.gif

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

-
Back