64 Barracuda Soon for Sale

-
I recently had a few days to work on the Barracuda. It now starts and runs well and is off the blocks! New battery, tires, and w/ complete tune-up spark plug wires, plugs, points, and distributor cap and rotor. I ran it up and down the driveway and was thrilled to get it going again. Gas tank is in good shape and delivering clean fuel. There is a bit of work to do before I would call it "road-worthy." Brakes are a bit jerky and need some exercise before I can tell if all brake cylinders are working properly and I also need to get a couple of new gaskets for the valve covers. I may re-advertise the Barracuda again when I know when I will be available to show it. It was recently suggested to me that I auction it through a site called "bringatrailer.com". I will fill out their paperwork and see what happens. Attached are two updated pictures and, if anyone is interested, let me know, and I will email you a video of the running Barracuda.
cleardot.gif

View attachment 1715150750

View attachment 1715150751
Now she has value being it will run and drive. I now change my value to 5 grand along with the others.

I bough a 1964 Barracuda in May of 1965. It was gold paint with gold interior, 273 4 speed. It looked just like this one. If I didn't live so far away it be very interested.

-
Back