64 Dart GT First time out

-

MILO

Reaction score
The ground is frozen so no mud and the snow is almost gone so I got the itch to take the Dart out for a test drive. And it went very well after the engine warmed up I kicked in the 4 barrell and that little 273 really came to life and put a big smile on my face. I even had a few lookers as I drove through our small town.

Attachments

What a great looking Dart :tongue9::color:
You have a floor shift :thumleft:
Congratulations on a great day you must have had MILO
I bet you did turn some heads =D>
Love the int, and wheels :thumleft:

great car! when you are ready to part with it let me know; I should be able to buy in 5 or 6 years. restored or original? enjoy.

She's a beauty! Have fun and please post more photos.

Love seeing a early A with 4-speed. Jayson

Great Dart. I have one also with a 4 speed.340 .040 over ,.528 solid cam 273 rockers ,j heads,steel crank 10.5 to 1 pistons,high flow oil pump,etc,391 geared 8 3/4 rear,super stock leaf springs, rebuilt front end 10 inch brakes all around but I CANNOT FIND A ROUND SHIFTER BOOT PLEASE HELP!!!

No the penastar I added after I punctured the panel while taking off the a piller moulding I was pulling down on it and all of a sudden it came loose and the point hit the dash panel.

Brewers has the shifter boot correct for 64 it is shaped foward like your shifter. I tryed a mr gasket round boot and it ripped on the first time shifting into second gear

http://www.brewersperformance.com/proddetail.asp?prod=SB636

Attachments

• SB636.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 241
Yes it is original color 1964 Dodge Ivory and the stripe is also original to the car Anniversary Gold

-
Back