-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dartfastback

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale. Asking $600. Located in Salmon Arm ,BC. Bought this car for engine, but it is to complete to part out. 413 4barrel ,dual exhaust,auto ,factory air (dash and rear),PS,PW,Pseats. Glass is all good. Got keys which do doors, ignition, and rear window.Chrome that is there is good. Missing 3 little pieces which may be in car.Haven't searched through the car. Dash is missing only the lighter. Engine compartment is only missing the battery. This car has not been striped. Bad is the floor totally rusted like a flintstone mobile. Car came from California to BC 20+ years ago , then sat and rusted. Was a runner when parked.What to do with it? Part or sell.

64 new yorker SW.jpg

64 new yorker SW -1.jpg

64 new yorker SW -2.jpg

64 new yorker SW -3.jpg

64 new yorker SW -4.jpg

64 new yorker SW -5.jpg

That could be such a SWEET ride if I only had the time and space... love that steering wheel. I hope you find a buyer that will restore it. If I am through there this summer, I may look you up, if it is still up for sale.

Selling whole for only $600. If no takers I may list it for parts. Might make more that way.

i had two of those and they both had 323 /742 case sure grips in them should bring up to 250 to 300 if the shroud is on the radaitor clean it up if it is nice might fetch up to 200 for rad & shroud alot of those little things will fetch good money on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back