64 Signet Convertible

-

BubbaCuda

Reaction score
Check out my new project car. 64 convertible with a slant six. Its going to be a project for my daughter and I..

64 signet before.jpg

broadcast sheet.jpg

Right on Harold! :cheers: Knowing the time and effort you put into your rides this is going to be one cool vert your daughter will enjoy for many years. Also good to see the car hobby being passed down to the younger ones. Any ideas on what you two may have planned?

Right on Harold! :cheers: Knowing the time and effort you put into your rides this is going to be one cool vert your daughter will enjoy for many years. Also good to see the car hobby being passed down to the younger ones. Any ideas on what you two may have planned?
This is going to a stock rebuild. The motor has already been rebuilt 60 over. The bumpers have been rechromed. The car has been jammed for paint. It came with a new top, dash pad and rubbers still in the box. I am going to start blocking it out this weekend and finish the remainder of the body work this weekend.
Harold

You're lucky to have a daughter who appreciates the Valiant. Four years ago a dad from Arizona gave his East Coast bound daughter a '64 Valiant with Airtemp AC and $1,000 worth of retrofit (3 point seat belts, new carb, brakes, carpet, etc). She promptly listed it on Craigslist for $1,000 when she reached D.C., lucky I was here to snatch it.

-
Back