Status
Not open for further replies.

marc87

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey!
I`m searching for moulding clips for my 65 Barracuda! I`ve been searching a while now and didn`t get anything! :sad4: I need the clips for the moulding from the front to the rear wheel under the door since they got lost during restoration. So maybe anyone is out there who got some layin round and don`t needs them or maybe someone knows a dealer where I can get `em?? Thanks

Well i aint seen them obsolete part .... i have the chrome ... but as with u the clips are gone so im goin to just fill the hole and call it good i dont know where u at paint and body tho good luck if u find them pm me cuz if i dont have to shave it i mite not

Thanks, but I already tried R/T Spec and Mr. G`s they don`t have them..:wack:

I really like the chrome and i want it on my car, but at this time now it really seems to be impossible??
@ dart doctor, paint and bodywork is already done so these clips are one of the last things to complete it again. But if I get them SOMEHOW I`ll pm u!

thank u if i find them or run on to a set then i will hit u up cuz urs is to the point that u cant shave it .... im not at that point

Hi! I have 4 used ones and three nos ones that needs some trimming. For usd 20 incl shipping you can have them. Send me a pm if interested.

Okay, i tried your link milo, still waiting for an answer, but:

STILL WANTED!

Keep looking..I've bought them. Just within the last 4 years..Can't remember where. They were reproduced for a 67 gtx, but are the same clips..I am pretty sure that is the car they made them for.
I saw them on a guys shelf at the mopar nats, just hanging there. It has been about 4 years ago.
Good luck..keep loking

thanks but its him that needs them i still dont know what im doing yet

Keep looking..I've bought them. Just within the last 4 years..Can't remember where. They were reproduced for a 67 gtx, but are the same clips..I am pretty sure that is the car they made them for.
I saw them on a guys shelf at the mopar nats, just hanging there. It has been about 4 years ago.
Good luck..keep loking
Are the clips from a 67 GTX the same as the ones I`m searching for? This would be great.. but it`s important that this info is true :tongue8:

And sorry, no rocker mouldings needed, just the clips, but they´re good looking tough!

Are the clips from a 67 GTX the same as the ones I`m searching for? This would be great.. but it`s important that this info is true :tongue8:

And sorry, no rocker mouldings needed, just the clips, but they´re good looking tough!

Marc! I came back late last night from Finland but I have posted the clips today. You should have them early next week. Good luck with your car.

I am pretty sure they were for the 67 gtx...If you can find some, take a look at them. see if they are what you need. I did have to buy the center pins seperately, but the same guy sold them too.

I just got some from restoration specialties a couple of months ago. I had to send them the main part from an old one so they could match it because it didn't list in their books. The ones I got are the white plastic with the little plug that pushes in to lock it in place.

great! Thank you very much for your help! can anyone else confirm that these will fit!? But I think I`ll give it a try, maybe they can send me just one for the beginning..

I do have a 66 B'cuda parts car, but am unsure if the chrome or clips are still there. As I recall, they don't come off easily.
As cudamark said the 65 and 66 are different.. :( and btw, when i took mine off, it went pretty smooth..

Look at the end of this thread:

http://www.earlyabodyforum.com/board/messages/2/4035.html?1210134560

It shows a replacement clip you may be able to order for Chrysler...

I Think dartcharger sent me few of these also, so I`m pretty excited and I´ll wait and see! If they fit properly I`ll get a pack of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back