65 Barracuda

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Could any of you help me find some salvage yards to search for some small parts? There was one in Jacksonville NC, but I can't find any info on it now.
I don't care if there local or not.
Thanks

You would be better off posting a list of what you need in the parts wanted section. Not many salvage yards left that are keeping the old stuff.

I agree with cuda65vpt... There are tons of "small parts" that can be found here among the membership peeps...

But....

We have a large salvage yard for OLD cars here in Phoenix... Called Desert Valley Auto Parts (DVAP) Specializing in 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's
23811 N 7th Ave Phoenix
602-780-8024
Owner Jason McClure
And yes... they SHIP to all parts of the country...

:coffee2:

I agree with cuda65vpt... There are tons of "small parts" that can be found here among the membership peeps...

But....

We have a large salvage yard for OLD cars here in Phoenix... Called Desert Valley Auto Parts (DVAP) Specializing in 50's, 60's, 70's & 80's
23811 N 7th Ave Phoenix
602-780-8024
Owner Jason McClure
And yes... they SHIP to all parts of the country...

:coffee2:

They have a bunch of barracuda's over there, dont let that tv show they had for one season fool you. I've personally seen probably 10 back windows over there.

Awesome Rocker Dude. I have actually been to that one when I drove a truck years ago. Thanks for the info.
Have an awesome day

-
Back