Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OK I know I need this like a hole in the head(another one) but Found this in Casper,Wy . ,110 miles south ,Guy says he wants needs to sell ,says he's negational . So what do you think? Its got a 273 auto and is road worthy to go most anywhere he says. What's it REALISTICALLY WORTH?? Where should I be at in price? I'm lost on this.. Sure is a pretty thing huh?
Yes if I pass on it I'll pass the #s along..

dart.jpg

sorry to be not much help but!that sure is a beatiful car!rule of thumb is something is worth only what some one is willing to pay!your only choice is are you that some one!there not making these anymore!(pricless) if it were me i would offer 3,500! cuz now it is his choice to get mad,laugh,or best thing tell you what he will consider!then act like a clown,put on a big BROWN nose,do tricks with a vacum sweeper and ask your wife!L.O.L

Aren't you the guy that just got in trouble a couple months ago for buying the 68 Barracuda convertible? Are you nuts?

DSC00071 (Small).JPG

Aren't you the guy that just got in trouble a couple months ago for buying the 68 Barracuda convertible? Are you nuts?
Nice Duster!!
Yea thats me... But I sold my Duster to keep her happy and got cash burning a hole in my pocket. I figured better spend it before she does.

Nice Duster!!
Yea thats me... But I sold my Duster to keep her happy and got cash burning a hole in my pocket. I figured better spend it before she does.

NOW I like that altitude!!!! :cheers:

I'm in the same boat.....money to spend and not a thing to buy. I missed a car I was following for a year....opppss, and it's gone the day before I decided to pull the trigger

If it's solid, straight, all there and a good runner...I'd say that you'd be stealing it at $3,500. $4,000 to $5,000 is probably fair. A few months back, I sold a '64 Dart convertible, non-running /6 "project" car for 2k. It was all of the above, except running and needed a top and all of the "soft" interior replaced. Depending on how pretty she is up close, one here locally in SoCal went for $9,000 in 11/08 . It was obviously restored within the past 5-10 years, and a well maintained VERY good looking car. Remember, these things are pushing 45 and solid ones aren't quite as common as they once were (at least not around here). But who knows, maybe he's hurting for cash??? Just my $0.02...hope it helps.

The car looks to be in really good shape and the top looks good also.A quick way for me to tell tales about a car,is to have a quick look under it,that will tell you real fast what condition it has been in before repaint.I,d offer $4G and see if he bites,that,s on condition of car!Good Luck,I,ve really taken a liking to these early A,s!

Funny, I've noticed my friends are always eager to advise me to spend my money! That being said, if that car is as solid as it looks.....get it!

OK I know I need this like a hole in the head(another one) but Found this in Casper,Wy . ,110 miles south ,Guy says he wants needs to sell ,says he's negational . So what do you think? Its got a 273 auto and is road worthy to go most anywhere he says. What's it REALISTICALLY WORTH?? Where should I be at in price? I'm lost on this.. Sure is a pretty thing huh?
Yes if I pass on it I'll pass the #s along..

What is HE asking for it? Once you know that then you can make a counter offer based upon advice given here (or jump on it if it's lower than what's been discussed). My Dad always told me you can't be both a buyer and seller at the same time.

Just OK'd it with the wife... As a re-sellable investment.. WOW that was easy.. The guy said $4500 and I will negotiate. I gota sell it. So I think I'm going this weekend to check it out..
Thanks Guys

I think that car is awesome. As a re-sale though??? I would not be able to sell it. That is usually my problem. I buy Fords if I want to resell them. Because I just dont care about them. Good luck. A very nice looking car.

Looks like $4500 would be a great price for that car. The only problem is if I were to buy it I couldn't turn loose of it. Kind of like a few others have mentioned. The early A convertibles are especially high on the cool factor for me. Good luck with it. Let's go cruisin'!

At that price it would be worth driving the 2400 miles to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back