'65 Valiant 100 Wagon in Tennessee!

-

Slowlow

V-100
Reaction score
Hey all!
My Name is Sam, and I actually run a small Aircooled VW shop here in the corner of NE Tennessee and SW Virginia with my Father. Im a huge VW nut, but Ive had a ton of other cars over the years, all makes and models!

Just traded around for this '65 Valiant wagon, which is my First Mopar! IVe always loved early Barracuda's and such that share these looks, so I was super excited to get the car!
40.jpg
Dyotm.jpg

The car has the 170 and runs super nice! Of course I had to search the web for a nice Mopar forum, and this one seems awesome!

Im sure I'll be asking for a few pointers here and there, and also I need a couple of parts!

Thanks for letting me join up guys!
-Sam

slammed early wagon. NICE. and welcome aboard. After bugging it all your life those SAE tools might bite ya.

tons of good, smart moparians here always willing to help.

Welcome Sam. Beautiful solid wagon, I hope you enjoy it for a long time. You are correct, FABO is the best Mopar site.

Welcome and nice ride. Wish my shop was air cooled......

Welcome aboard the best site going :glasses8: You sure found a great early A wagon.:colors:

Take a peek around the restorations threads and start one.
There is many cool wagons going on to enjoy and help with,
and ask any time :colors: We have the best of the best there is out there.
You found this site the same way I did years ago with my 63 Valiant Signet and know a 66 sedan 170/6.
Jump on in and enjoy

Welcome to FABO from SoCal! You're going to have fun here.
Nice wagon. What are the build plans? Keep it stock or just stock-appearing?

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
I basically love all of my cars Stock, or stock appearing except maybe wheel/tire changes and ride height adjustment.

Id like to stagger the tire size some, right now they are all 175/65 all around and look much too small out back. If I get some free time Ive been considering patching that right lower quarter and repainting the car back the original color, or close to it. I like the car with worn paint as is, but really its just a bad respray all together haha.

Right now the interior is mostly tattered stock and no headliner as well.. Id like to do something in that department too if the time comes! Right now I have Half a dozen cars and Im pretty well known to have Auto - ADD.

My current other cars... (Please excuse non Mopar content)

'66 RHD Convertable Beetle, with a too much to list going on... haha
816524.jpg

'56 Single Cab, which has been my daily driver, now mixed in with the Valiant!
811999.jpg

'62 Sedan w/ some fresh 66+ Front axle beams I built...
787424.jpg

And some other mess I cant seem to dig up pictures of... Again sorry for Off topic pics!

-
Back