66 dart hardtop

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
still a lot of good parts avalible.....all the trim pieces, sheet metal, plus alot of interior parts, steering colum, dash parts, doors, and glass.

gonna start to cut this up next weekend, pulled the seats and carpet out for my other 66 dart, will be using the floor boards for the other car. it is realy very rust free. fender wells. section between back seat and trunk, quarters, and much of the dash will need to go. all glass is good as are the doors and interior trim. also have the seats from the car i am keeping, the padding is in good shape but will need to be recovered.

here are some pics:

Attachments

• 1112111101a.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 322
  • 1112111101.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 313
  • 1112111102a.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 322
  • 1112111104.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 324
  • 1112111102.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 305
no rust to be found, super straight, minus trim and lights, no lock.......$100

hey Paul thanks
I got the trunk and it's on the wife's car now, nice rust free trunk and greyhound didn't even dent it!:toothy8: couldn't beat the price of shipping with no damage.
thanks again.

still have lots of parts on this car: doors, cowl, wipers, wiper motor, steering colum, interior trim, exterior trim, headliner bows, working radio, dash parts, instrument panel, heater parts. posted prices are NOT firm. need something? :blob:

The floor looks good on your car. Are you able to remove it and ship? Wish I was closer to ehar the 273 run. Doors and fronts of 1/4 would be good to convert a station wagon into a two door.

Do you have the carpet retainer molding ?. How much you asking ? .I need both left and right side .. and how much would shipping be to 63366 in Mo.

do you or can you get pictures of them..what would you want for them and roughly what you think it cost to ship them to 63366 Mo.

interested in rear bumper(complete) need price an if poss. shipping to PA.radio bezel? original jack an holddown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back