66 dart hardtop

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
you can use the PS box input shaft from virtualy any rwd mopar with power steering. all used the same box and coupler. that little shaft between the coupler and the box are interchangable. there tons of new yorkers cordobas and volares in the yards thees days, all will work.

or as i told you in a PM, you can return the column for a full refund

parting out a 66 dart hard top. front is gone, wrecked. from fire wall back it is in superb condition. no rust to be found. will be selling trim, doors, some of the interior, glass, and sheetmetal. rear quarters, roof, look to be near perfect. let me know what you need. also has a fresh 273 (i was told less than 500mi when wrecked) and 904 trans. will be putting the 273 in my buddys car and run it for a week or so, so i can verify the condition. will get some pics this weekend and post them. let me know what you need. items will ship from las vegas.
Need rear wheel well trim for my 1966 Dodge dart GT.

how much for the rear quarter stone guards also do you have the rocker panel chrome

I need a drivers side rear window regulator for a 66 dart convertible any idea if they are the same? if so how much?

Is the dash red? If so how much for it? How much for the rear bumper? Does it have the original wiper motor in it with 4 wires in 2 harnesses?

This pauls wife he was sent out of state to work he will be back mid or late November He still has the dash and the fresh air box is gone ...He will get back to everyone as soon as he can and he thanks you for your patience

i will try to respond to all who asked. if i miss anyone :eek:ops:pM me.
i have been to north dakota for a few weeks, and will be heading back for a few weeks more :toothy9:brrr!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back