-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66Dart273

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I just picked up a 66 Dart vert 5 days ago. It's a GT with a 273 with 63,*** original miles on it. It sat outside for about 14 years under a tarp. She's got some rust but nothing that can't be fixed. I've worked on mopars as a little kid and this is my first early A body. If I can use any of the following parts from other then a Dart please let me know. I know I can use some valiant parts as well.

I'm looking for the following parts. Please send me a PM with a price shipped to 36870 if you have anything I'm looking for.

Floor pans - front and rear.

Hood trim - just the one single piece

Front and rear seats - I'd like the split bench seat , but if you have buckets I'm open to those as well.

Door panels - front and rear, also if you have just the trim as well.

Patch panels - looking for rear lower quarters, and the front lowers.

64 valiant. RR floor pan. $169 shipped. can include section under bench seat. This is in a four door. Removed LR section shown, RR section is in similiar condition, although not quite as good. PM if interested.

Attachments

• 100_1674.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 446
  • 100_1911.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 442
  • 100_2254.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 437
  • 100_2255.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 455
I have some seats, red, original, and gorgeous. Someone slashed the rear seat, back is beautiful. Also have a set that will need new covers and foam, but the framework is in great shape. Pm me you're email for pics

Still looking.

As far as the floor pans go. I'm looking for pans from the seam under the dash all the way to the seam after the footwell.

Auto body specialties has the front floor pans. I think they're selling 67 rear pans in place of 63-66. Not sure if they ever made them yet.

I have a split bench, frame only, no material, decent shape for recovering. needs some work on the brackets that bolt it down. I dont think anyone sat on it since 1976 so the springs arent worn out.

Still looking for some parts.

Passenger door (bare)

Hood trim - the long strip

Passenger quarter panel - I can send pics of exactly what I need

Gas pedal with hardware.

Front and rear seats.

Thanks guys

I have a good door from a 66 GT but I'm not sure if the vert door is the same as the regular GT cars.

Ken
Edsion, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN2621.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 139
I have a good door from a 66 GT but I'm not sure if the vert door is the same as the regular GT cars.

Ken
Edsion, NJ

if it's a hardtop then it's the same door,, the wing vent frame is different (flat top) than the hardtop glass and internals are the same.

I'll do a close look at it and try to pick out the bondo. I'll get a close up pic for you.

Attachments

• DSCN2846.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 111
How do you ship a bench seat? I got an almost perfect light blue one Im using in my Mazda truck (fits like a glove) but im in CA. I sit a little high in it now.
101_0004.JPG

How do you ship a bench seat? I got an almost perfect light blue one Im using in my Mazda truck (fits like a glove) but im in CA. I sit a little high in it now.
101_0004.JPG

Yes indeed a very nice seat. Greyhound Bus seems to be a reasonable way to ship those items. tmm

Still looking for the following:

Hood trim

Front and rear seat - decided on a bench seat for the front.

Rear leaf springs

Mini starter(318 if it matters)

Headers ( 318 )long prefered, shorties considered (future turbos for the car )

Front and rear black carpet

Black dash pad

Any kind of good condition wiring harness ( body, engine, starting )

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back