66 dart -- which wheels

-

340duster340

Reaction score
which wheels, and also how much back space can i get away with, was thinking of 15x7 size but can bigger fit? i was going to go with OEM wheels, but these are so cheap and with free shipping from jets its a no brainer.

cragar D windows:
260342.gif

cragar soft 8s
260-3975712.gif

car:

Your car would look better with black, stock steel, wheels and chrome lug nuts.

I don't care how cheep those are, I feel that they would look bad.

Black wheels with the burnt orange. The rallys look good also. tmm

Attachments

• IMG_0668.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 182
I don't really care for the stock wheel look but to me both styles look like pickup wheels. I'd wait for a deal on something else.

You can still buy these in 4 inch relatively cheap , i find those after market stuuf can never gat the off set just right looks crappy.

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 251
The Rally's do look good!

Attachments

• fall07 040.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 252
Circle track wheels on a Mopar.

Attachments

• RayPlymouthSmall.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 215
This car was built for the NASCAR director. It goes 200mph. hot rod Mag convered the build. It is pretty much a full NASCAR underneath including the mopar engine.

Do they make the D Windows or Soft 8s in a 5 on 4" bolt pattern? Or have you changed your car to the 5 on 4-1/2"?

they only make the D windows in 5x4.5, i will be converting the car to LBP and have no plans to re-do the body, i like the sun-burned beater look.

those circle track wheels are the look i originally had in my mind, i'll have to see who makes them.

as for OEM rims, i agree they would probably look best, but at the prices people want for basically junk, its really just not worth the time looking at them when the cragars are ~60 each shipped

-
Back