66 sm blk modified engine harness on Classic Industries question

-

Syleng1

Karma is real and Life is short...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Product # MA2373

1966 Mopar A-Body Modified Engine/Front Light Harness

Has anyone actually bought this harness and is this the correct engine harness for an early a-body with electronic ignition conversion?
The cost is really inexpensive since it also includes the lighting harness built in.
There is no actual picture and at $169.99 it is worth trying.
I've tried to return parts to them before and it is tough so I would hate to waste time and money buying if not what I want / need.

Let me know if you have bought this before and results or pictures.
Thank you,
Joe

Hi Joe, I can’t answer your questions on the Classic. I’ve used year ones harnesses and they worked out pretty well. If you get on their email list they sometimes send out discount codes and with Labor Day coming up I’m sure they will be then. Sometimes 25%. I’ve also never had to return anything to Year One so I don’t know how they are that way. From what I’ve read people say the company that makes them for Year One are supposed to be some of the best. (MH I believe). Could be all harnesses are made by one company but I thought Year One had exclusives with them.

Reproduction Wiring Harnesses for America's Muscle Cars

1966-74 A B E-Body Engine Forward Light Harness

Hi Joe, I can’t answer your questions on the Classic. I’ve used year ones harnesses and they worked out pretty well. If you get on their email list they sometimes send out discount codes and with Labor Day coming up I’m sure they will be then. Sometimes 25%. I’ve also never had to return anything to Year One so I don’t know how they are that way. From what I’ve read people say the company that makes them for Year One are supposed to be some of the best. (MH I believe). Could be all harnesses are made by one company but I thought Year One had exclusives with them.

Reproduction Wiring Harnesses for America's Muscle Cars

1966-74 A B E-Body Engine Forward Light Harness

Thanks for the tip! I just signed up and hopefully discounts are coming. Year one used to be the only source but other companies are flooding the market.... good for us!
Thanks again
Joe

-
Back