• DSCN0230.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 534
can only get 2 at a time

Attachments

• DSCN0226.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 530
  • DSCN0228.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 525
Doors were dented from being kicked and the handles and mirrors being tore off...both rear quarters were kicked in...D.S. door is sprung

Jesus, who would do that? Looks like something at pick-a-part! Tubular upper A's?

more

Attachments

• DSCN0236.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 530
  • DSCN0223.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 526
One thing I forgot to post....Hooker Super Comp fenderwell headers up for grabs too.

Looks like someone needs an education! They should be required to do the work to restore it, and pay for all materials!

Wow whoever did it meant business, the frickin bastards!! Are you able to sell it as a titled car?? I have no idea, Im just asking??

was it stolen or damaged on site? looks like punk kids did this. adults are more money driven, they would have tried to strip and sell it off. this is my worst nightmare...... have you thought about salvaging all the mechanical parts and putting them into another chassis?

was it stolen or damaged on site? looks like punk kids did this. adults are more money driven, they would have tried to strip and sell it off. this is my worst nightmare...... have you thought about salvaging all the mechanical parts and putting them into another chassis?

Exactly what I'm doing, the driveline is a 340 poked and stroked to 416 with a 4 speed...it ran 12.50 quarter mile thru the mufflers, and on street tires. Had to granny shift it thru 3rd.
I think I have a 72 Dodge PU bought that has a nice rust free body.....now, if only I could get traction:burnout:

Damaged at my home..I live 7 miles outside of town...so nobody heard a thing

Wow whoever did it meant business, the frickin bastards!! Are you able to sell it as a titled car?? I have no idea, Im just asking??

Yeah I can sell it whole with a title, but nobody really wants a car that has been that beat up...insurance will only pay part of it, I have over $37,000 invested. Taking a major hit. Thats why I'm parting it out, get what I can and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back