Not open for further replies.

Rt1976

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
67-69 Dart Convertible V8 - Looking for a nice driver that is stock or stock appearing... mild modifications O.K...prefer midwest / southeast coast location

I have been on the fence about selling mine. I have a 67 that I love, but a 69 RR that is being neglected. Perhaps you could talk me out of it, but I paid $14k for it, and would never consider selling it for less than that. Is that in your ballpark? If so, I can send pics and info. I am in south Mississippi. Funds must process completely and/or cash will be verified at my bank.

Thanks for the link. Thats right what I am looking for. Very nice car, just not sure if I like that color. Do you know the car?

No, I don't know the car. If you need someone to look at it I'll get in touch with a few of the members that live close to it.

No, I don't know the car. If you need someone to look at it I'll get in touch with a few of the members that live close to it.

Thanks. I like the car but think I am going to wait. I'd like a factory color. (or real close).

Thanks. I like the car but think I am going to wait. I'd like a factory color. (or real close).

The blue one looks pretty close to light blue poly DD. Another member has another Dart convertible that is about the same color.

Attachments

• 1967-dodge-pc.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back