-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CL3406

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I'm looking for a 67-69 Dart convertible to purchase. GT or GTS. The car mechanically does not need to be perfect but body & paint must already be done. Or at least a survivor that is not rotted out. Ya I know good luck with the last request. LOL. I have seen the ones currently on the internet & they are rusting/or too much money for what they are offering. Thanks.

Hello, I'm looking for a 67-69 Dart convertible to purchase. GT or GTS. The car mechanically does not need to be perfect but body & paint must already be done. Or at least a survivor that is not rotted out. Ya I know good luck with the last request. LOL. I have seen the ones currently on the internet & they are rusting/or too much money for what they are offering. Thanks.

Not trying to rain on your parade but good luck finding a 67 conv GTS I think they built about 5. Much better luck with other years or a GT conv.
Carl

Not trying to rain on your parade but good luck finding a 67 conv GTS I think they built about 5. Much better luck with other years or a GT conv.
Carl
I am aware of the production numbers. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back