67 barracuda convertible(not mine)

-
Doesn't state engine. Absence of a V8 badge suggests it is a slant. But who knows? The alloy wheels suggest it is converted to BBP, unless he just crammed on a set of 5 x 100mm rims (actually on second glance, I see 10 lug holes, so maybe he had them drilled dual-pattern). Very little detail provided, overall. Oddly, has 1968 hood inserts.

So if im figuring this correctly the asking price is 14 grand USA money. More information is needed and id have to see the car in person but for what the pictures show regardless of engine, id say thats a nice deal

I may be up that way in a couple days and may stop for a look. Will let you all know how it looks in person if I do.

The link takes me to a 67’ convertible that states it’s a slant 6

Is that an airconditioned equipped Convertible? Looking at the dash bezel it looks like controls for air.

If so , it may be very rare!

Sure looks like it, also had "something " in center pod...perf indicator or tach.
The "must sell" in the title is a tease, cuz you know he negotiable.
Is that an airconditioned equipped Convertible? Looking at the dash bezel it looks like controls for air.

If so , it may be very rare!

I just talked to the owner on the 67. He said there is some bubbling of paint on the rear portion of the rockers where they meet the quarters. He welded small patches to rear floor and trunk floor. Also a patch was welded in to one of the front frame rails. Said all welding was professionally done. It was a factory AC car but all the components are long gone.(Still kinda rare with AC). He says the interior is pretty good and just needs new carpet.
Sounds like he is very motivated to sell. I would bet 14-15 cash would buy it.
Wish I had room for another one!!

-
Back