-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudakos

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I started to do this project but I get discouraged from AMD. I ordered floor pans torsion bar crossmember rocker panels inner and outer.
I paid for the order and after 3 weeks AMD tells me we don't make the torsion bar crossmember.it's on backorder and some stupid stuff.in the meanwhile I start cutting up the car.so now the front clip is cut off the first floor is gone all the way before the rear seat.I'm not interested anymore.
I'm trying to sell it.I have another front clip from another car.it's a slant 6 car. the car complete but a part.

I started to do this project but I get discouraged from AMD. I ordered floor pans torsion bar crossmember rocker panels inner and outer.
I paid for the order and after 3 weeks AMD tells me we don't make the torsion bar crossmember.it's on backorder and some stupid stuff.in the meanwhile I start cutting up the car.so now the front clip is cut off the first floor is gone all the way before the rear seat.I'm not interested anymore.
I'm trying to sell it.I have another front clip from another car.it's a slant 6 car. the car complete but a part.

Price and pictures?

Please submit Pictures as I am in need of two front fenders and the header panel among other parts.

Sorry for the late response I'll post pictures in a few hours 2000 takes it home

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back