0   0   0
Contact seller
tell me what you need. the car is complete but apart

Attachments

• IMAG1211.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 574
  • IMAG1193.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 573
I live in Chicago. I do have rust free fenders and header panel.if you're local you can see What I have

Are you willing to ship? and what are you looking to get for the fenders and header panel

what color interior parts do you have and their condition ?

Is he answering.

I don't have too much time to be spending talking on the Internet if you guys are interested .your local zip code 60625 I have a lot of things for a body. fenders hood 2 trunk lids interior dash windshield trim convertible frame doors you can come see what I have shipping I don't think I can do I work nights I sleep during the day

I don't have too much time to be spending talking on the Internet if you guys are interested .your local zip code 60625 I have a lot of things for a body. fenders hood 2 trunk lids interior dash windshield trim convertible frame doors you can come see what I have shipping I don't think I can do I work nights I sleep during the day

Maybe someone would buy the whole car if you would price it.

I asked if you had the plymouth letters from the header panel.No answer.If you said in the first post no shipping I would not have answerd your post plus I don't know what you are doing.I thought you wanted to sell parts. There is more people on hear then where you live.If you are selling parts on the internet millions of people are seeing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back