-
Status
Not open for further replies.

38 Dodge

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to trade a real nice driver 67 Barracuda AC dash bezel for a 67 Barracuda non AC dash bezel. I will not trade for junk as mine only has a few blemishes.

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 486
You could just transplant the push button window into the bezel you have.

I have a push button AC controls that goes in the bezel but they do not seem to fit in the frame too wide and won't bolts won't line up (could be a year thing I don't know), I also have the orginal cable control set up from the car so the question I have is how would I control the heat when the push button is vacuum controled? I would love to keep this setup as I hope you can tell I just pianted the dash and the car should be painted by this weekend so I am planning on getting it back together soon.

OK now I'm totally confused. Does the air have a/c or not ?
And yes the push button controllers and the 2 lever controller are different from 67 to all others. Fane switches different too. The pot metal housings are different too.

The car is a non AC car, I picked up theis bezel awhile back when the car was in pieces and I got it at a real good price. Me not know any better, as the car had an under dash AC unit. SO to try and unconfuse everyone.
I have a 67 Barracuda non AC car and I by mistake picked up this bezel which is in really good shape but it is for an AC car. I am looking to trade for a NON AC bezel or try and figure out a way to make this bezel work with my car to control the heat only not concerned with AC.

Well shoot. Maybe the pic you posted fooled me. It looks more like a non a/c bezel.
So to get us all on the same page... You now have a a/c bezel ( shown ) and want a non a/c bezel. ( thats the fault with trading threads. Member post want to trade this for that but dont say which they currently have ) anyway...
Thransplanting that window is still an option.
I have to say you really dont want the push button controller if you can avoid it and dont need it They were problematic.

One other thing to watch out for. 1967 is a one-year only piece with respect to the bezel AND the pot metal frame. You can't put a 67 bezel on a 68 frame properly and the heater controls mount differently. I wish I could help you as I have several 67 heater bezels, but none are that nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back