67 Barracuda Fastback Headliner Help

-

BrendonAF

Reaction score
Good Afternoon FABO,

I've run into a bit of a dilemma here; the headliner was recently replaced in my 67 Barracuda, but I forgot to mention to the gentleman replacing the headliner that there was a need to mark where the mounting holes go for the rear view mirror and sun visors.

I'm about to play the most dangerous game and start feeling around/poking for the places that the mounting screws go, but was wondering if any of you could help me out by providing some pictures/dimensions/measurements on where each mounting piece will go.

Pictures would definitely be the most helpful since they are rather difficult to find on the internet (what with everyone choosing to post pictures of their dash or seats... who wouldn't rather see the lovely expanse of a restored interior's headliner - with hardware?).

Thanks in advance,

-Brendon

Well, I was no expert in doing my headliner for my 67 Fastback and all I did was feel around and poke a small hole in the headliner. If I remember, its pretty easy to find all the holes for the visors and mirrors.

I rubbed the headliner against the roof structure feeling for those holes and found them. The dome lamp holes were a little more difficult to find. You wont have that problem.

-
Back