67 Barracuda FB seats

-

nucuda

Reaction score
I am looking to redo my front buckets and rear bench on my fastback. Original interior seat colour is gold and very expensive from Legendary . If I use the original seats and legendary covers it will cost approx$2k. Was thinking of using Procar seats and adaptor brackets from YearOne in the tan colour for front buckets and getting a local shop to redo rear .Want seats to be more comfortable for cruising. Any advise or suggestions for other seats that may fit or better places to buy would be appreciated . Would like to stay tan or gold colour as rest of interior is finished to factory colours (headliner and carpets are a tan/gold colour) Thanks in advance.

2K? I have used Legendary seat covers many times and it never cost me any where near 2K.

Jim

I am in Alberta Canada so I have shipping costs to a border crossing UPS outlet , exchange ,border tax, etc . Front buckets,foam and rear seat in the nos gold colour come to approx $1.6 k plus the items mentioned above . Didn't mention that I have severe neck arm nerve problem so doing myself is a problem and will probably have to have a shop install.

Anyone using the Procar Pro 90 series or 1400 lowback series bucket seats in a 67 Barracuda fb . Pics /advise/cautions please ???

I see a company in Canada with the seat foam and it cost less than I see them priced in the states.
As far as your question I have never used nor know anyone that has used Procar seats. Most people that I know go to the salvage yard and find a set of front seats that are already nice plus sits well to their needs and then has the factory rear seat redone to match the new fronts.

-
Back