Status
Not open for further replies.

71 Duster 440

Quarter Life Crisis
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Like the title says, I really need a complete black set of '67 Barracuda front seat belts. Hoping to find a set complete with hardware and everything to install. If a set from another A body will work I'm open to that as well. PM and let me know what you have. Thanks in advance.

Chris

I have a 67 Dart set somewhere?!? Let me see if I can find it. Send me a PM if you're interested and I'll try to locate it for you.

You said whatever works so I will recommend 68 and later belts. The 67 retracter is a spring loaded hair roller like thingy attached to the belt. The later belts have the retracter in the housing.
67 also has a large chrome belly burner of a buckle. 68 up have the same buckles but are color keyed instead of chrome so not quite as hot.
The very best route is aftermarket 3 point belts if you have front bucket seats. Those might cost more though.

I have some belts from a 70 Dart that a friend of mine wants to sell. They are just like what RedFish describes. Let me know if you're interested.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1491.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 89
Sorry guys, I should have mentioned that I'm looking for a set for bucket seats, not bench seats. Still looking, so let me know... thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back