67 Barracuda Notchback Coupe

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a barn fresh car that someone gave up on years ago. Original 273/904 -7 1/4 rear. No motor ,trans, interior. underhood area stripped of everything except power steering box and column. Most trim parts are in trunk.PM me with needs. Look at pics closely, if you see it, its available.Whole car $500 no title. Located in MD near Annapolis.

Attachments

• DSCN2243 (Small).JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 634
  • DSCN2242 (Small).JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 592
  • DSCN2241 (Small).JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 623
  • DSCN2240 (Small).JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 617
  • DSCN2238 (Small).JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 624
  • DSCN2237 (Small).JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 633
  • DSCN2235 (Small).JPG
    80 KB · Views: 596
Was really hoping to sell whole. Lets give it a week or so before I agree to parts. Please PM me with requests, your zip code, and what you feel is a fair price plus shipping. If you put dibbs on it and have an aggreable price I will save the part for you.If you request pics for parts, give me some time to go by the car and get them. If I part it I could deliver PREPAID parts to Carlisle next month.Thanks for all the interest.

Attachments

• DSCN2243 (Small) (2).JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 584
you have to come up with a price man. they are your parts. i am going to carlisle also and can prepay for the pieces i need if you part it. thanks,mike.

Sent out responses to the 2 guys who want the whole car. Going to be out of town at Carlisle for the weekend. If no takers for the whole car by July 15. I will part it out. Thanks for your patience.

If July 15th comes around and you still have it I'd still very much like the hood inserts. I can see them sitting in the trunk. Name your price...

Will do 150 on grilles and 100 on headlight bezels + 35 shipping to 32713. Can also pay immed via Paypal, if you wish. --- Please get back soon, DEADLINES LOOMING. thanks much.

Thanks to all who responded and waited patiently. The car has been sold whole to a member of this site.Thanks Frank, I will look for you next year at Carlisle. :thumrigh: Thanks for the ad FABO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back