67' barracuda

-

67'barracuda273

Reaction score
Bought the car from a car show in rhinebeck, ny in march. the previous owners had already "started" to restore the car. When I got it the motor was already rebuilt and alot of the body work was done. Im still in high school and have a part time job as a mechanic for a local shop so my time is limited. I also have my grandpa helpin me cus hes done restos on 3 or 4 internationals, a ford model T and a cadillac eldorado. Ive been taking lots of pictures because im using it as my senior project so heres some pics of when I got it and some recent work.

Attachments

• IMAG0015.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0017.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 132
  • IMAG0052.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 123
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMAG0061.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMAG0068.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0123.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 150
  • IMAG0131.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 137
  • IMAG0133.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 127
Great lookin' car! insanely jealous lol your body is in so much better shape than mine! Look forward to seeing how it goes, good choice in car :)

good luck with the build man. I picked up at 67 barracuda as my first project a few months ago.

Great lookin' car! insanely jealous lol your body is in so much better shape than mine! Look forward to seeing how it goes, good choice in car :)

thanks its been awesome, and you would think so but the work the previous owner has done is so shotty im going back through everything, ex. the main bearing cap was hand tight!:angry7:

thanks its been awesome, and you would think so but the work the previous owner has done is so shotty im going back through everything, ex. the main bearing cap was hand tight!:angry7:

I know the feeling....starting on the rewiring...the last owner seriously used house nuts! I have wires that go to nothing, and wires that goto everything that theyre not supposed to before they get to where theyre supposed to go....

I know the feeling....starting on the rewiring...the last owner seriously used house nuts! I have wires that go to nothing, and wires that goto everything that theyre not supposed to before they get to where theyre supposed to go....

yep its all part of the game i guess. lol

-
Back