-
Status
Not open for further replies.

slamma52

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone i have a 67 cuda and it has original 273 motor in it. Missing driver side door unfortunately some one stole it out of car and hood and fenders gone also. $1900.00 obo car is in Alabama close to Montgomery

Attachments

• 101_2004.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 1,380
  • 101_2005.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 1,366
  • 101_2006.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 1,357
  • 101_2007.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 1,351
  • 101_2008.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 1,347
  • 101_2009.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 1,376
  • 101_2010.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 1,370
  • 101_2011.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,382
yeah gold charger is very sound and have the red satlite you see in pics. green challenger is in process of selling just waiting on payment. have a 68 road runner/ gtx and have a dart also that was started on restoring and just stopped. also have a 49 truck that is pretty sound. if yu can see the 2 69 chargers in the pics they are already sold.

I will I just need to take some more pics. No one seems to be to interested in my cuda so guess i do need to list the others. THANKS

1900 or close to that is a bit high. I have bought 2 complete 67s in the last two years for less then that. Looks like you have a bunch of classics there .Good luck.

Not trying to disrespect the price the person that took your parts really hurting you another thing that might help is getting it rolling since most people just have the cars shipped. I would love a 67 but im not in back in states yet :)

ok i can live with that thanks for letting me down easy LOL i will lower price andput some wheels on.
$1650.00

alright is there any reasonable offers out there need to move on to nxt car got some other cars to sale also but got to be someone out there that wants this car. original drive train and lots of other good parts also. someone could bring this one back to life also just needs front clip

okay lets get back to this cuda cause i really need to sell it. had a partner in with me on these cars but he has backed out so 800 is what i want for this car. after looking at what others are selling for and being parted out i think this price is right. so is there any interested buyers out there.

Not gonna sugarcoat it for you...it's missing a lot of parts to be a project car, but you'll probably be able to get the most for it by parting it out and whatever doesn't sell could go to the scrap yard. Just an alternative idea to selling it whole.

My first thought too.

Looks prettty rough but the parts alone might land you your asking price combined.

Seats, seat tracks, dash, cluster. Tail lights, gas cap, windshields,,glass, regulators, core support, k member, etc.

Bet you could sell those tail lights here in about 1.5 nano seconds of reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back