[WANTED] 67 Dart Convertible Door Glass

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Creeden,
I have a driver's side door glass for a '68 Dart 'vert. I'll need to make sure it's tinted.
I'm located in MO also.
Dallas

here is his parts car.

Attachments

• IMG_5088_1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5082_1.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 71
67 and 68 door glasses are different in other Dart/B'cudas . The difference in glass is where the door window and quarter window meet and seal.
I will suggest the verts glasses are also different for these year models.

he is asking for vert glass-- Dallas is offering vert glass it is all good-- 69 vert glass will also work--
The question is tint or clear, p/s or d/s

Lawrence

he is asking for vert glass-- Dallas is offering vert glass it is all good-- 69 vert glass will also work--

Lawrence

I'm only saying watch how where the windows meet above the door handle for 67 and 68 A-bodies.
Dallas surely doesn't want to sell and ship wrong parts.
Good luck to all

Lawrence

I took a quick look the other day. I THINK my glass is clear but I can't be sure until I clean it. Sure hard to tell when dirty.
I'll take some cleaner and check it again in a couple of days.
Lawrence, thanks for your help,
Dallas

Thank you everybody, I love FABO! I am going to get together with VDART for parts. Thank you again!

Creeden-- those pics are of mobodyman's car-- I had asked him some time ago for some pics & saved them--- --i was just trying to help this deal move along, contact mobodyman--(Dallas) hopefully he can get you fixed up ,Lawrence

Creeden-- those pics are of mobodyman's car-- I had asked him some time ago for some pics & saved them--- --i was just trying to help this deal move along, contact mobodyman--(Dallas) hopefully he can get you fixed up ,Lawrence

thank you Lawrence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back