67 Dart GT convertible rear seat interior panels

-

orion20001

Reaction score
Hi does anyone know if there are aftermarket reproduction rear seat side panels with armrests for my 67 Dart GT convertible or any used good uncracked or broken in black. I have found the front door panels but no luck finding the rears.

Laysons did have them at one time. Try contacting rick (he is a member on here and works there) He will give you the straight scoop on if they actually have them in stock or not.

I've never seen those plastic panels repopped. I did see molds used for maling them for sale on ebay once.
There was a time when Dave Layson would take pre orders on parts that weren't going into production until market demand reached a profitable level.
That could ake years in some cases.
Those going to Carlile bould be looking for some for you.
I have a super nice set of black ones that I would trade for red of same quality. Good luck

I have those black 67-69 Dart convertible rear side panel covers in stock and ready to ship. They come with the rear armrests already attached.

shows how much I know. Thanks for correcting me Rick. :)

if you have some that are in bad shape you could always cover them.

I have a complete custom interior and had my trim pieces covered in the same material as the seats, looks good & does not scratch like the original molded plastic or painted panels

I believe Year One also has them.

The baracuda panels are slightly different at the top. I believe the darts flare a little differently than the Barracuda but don't remember the exact difference. Rick may be able to shed some light on it. I do believe they will work though.

toplscuda is correct that there is a slight difference in the "flaring" at the top of the panel. However, they will fit all a 67-69 Dart or Cuda convertible models and the difference is barely noticable when installed.

Due to the limited demand, it wasn't economically feasible to tool up for the small difference between the two different panels.

I do not have an original Dart panel and an original Cuda panel handy, so I am unable to snap a pic of the two side-by-side to show the difference.

il just watch out for a dart and check it out. I patched one of mine up. its not to bad but its nice to know i can replace them.Mine are white . I painted them with out any problems. thanks

Hi Rick,
I was out of town for a week and just catching up on replies to my rear panel replacements. How much are they and what is the shipping to British Columbia Canada?

Hi Rick,
I was out of town for a week and just catching up on replies to my rear panel replacements. How much are they and what is the shipping to British Columbia Canada?

Cost is $625.00/pair and shipping to BC, Canada would run $75.00 via UPS ground(ships oversize).

Hi does anyone know if there are aftermarket reproduction rear seat side panels with armrests for my 67 Dart GT convertible or any used good uncracked or broken in black. I have found the front door panels but no luck finding the rears.

I have a set for 68 barracuda. As per rick from laysons, there is next to no difference in them. Let me know if interested

thanks
Steve

Hi Rick, could you give me an updated price on a pair of 67 Dart GT convertible rear seat side panels in black show shipping as well to Nanaimo, B.C. V9S5R4 Canada via USPS? Also are there any deals happening on other interior parts?
Thanks

Hi Rick, could you give me an updated price on a pair of 67 Dart GT convertible rear seat side panels in black show shipping as well to Nanaimo, B.C. V9S5R4 Canada via USPS? Also are there any deals happening on other interior parts?
Thanks
Maybe we can do a group buy and get a better price if we get a few more interested people? I need a set for a 69 Dart too.

George

-
Back