-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67dartGTconvertible

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Wall Township NJ. My dart resto project had been sandbagged for a while and an inventory shows me a good bit of my front end shows much missing. I have a bunch of new parts like torsion bars wildwood disc set-up, polyurethane bushing set etc. What I am missing is just about everything else. A friend doing powder coating of the parts seems to have lost them in a move. Anyone have a parts car that has all the steering and suspension parts? Thanks.

I have a power steering box and pump
manual steering box with column
v8 center link
67 dart v8 k frame
69 dart v8 k frame
small ball joint spindles drum brakes
have not checked the lower control arms yet but uppers were rusted out

Do have a 70 ish dart to part out in a couple of weeks it's a leaning tower of power car
could check all my for sale ads and make offers on my parts .. I do not get offended too easily
and j do have a trip across the border coming up so that would save on shipping

Have the following:
69 Dart one front lower, both uppers, no rot or pitting
75 Dart Sport lowers, no rot or pitting
Misc front suspension pieces including what I believe to be a 67 - 72 center link for V8
73 - 76 V8 center link, PS box, idler and pitman, all in good condition
Original castellated suspension nuts or "castle" nuts

Attachments

• 100_4897.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 100_2631.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_2633.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 100_3471.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_3465.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 135
  • 100_3470.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 149
  • 100_3509.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 142
I have all that stuff as well. If the 1st five guys don't work out PM me. Will be at Carlisle, can bring there.
B

Hi. Thanks everyone for the feedback. I had 9" drum spindles and bought the wilwood kit for that so that is what I am looking for. I need to change my k-frame from the /6 to one for a smallblock (have a 340 to put in it). I want to keep it manual steering. I will need a steering box that will work with what I am doing and the same with all the other parts.

I have the k frame for a small block and all the steering parts, no manual box though. When I did my Wilwood conversion on the 68 Cuda the spindles had to be 10" brakes. Did they make a new kit? I have a set of 10's if so.
If you want anything PM me.
Bob

if you could come to Easley SC for a few days you could help me put all the 73 model stuff under my 67 and take all the 67 stuff pulled home with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back