67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
well mounted the radiator, ecu is also mounted. modifying the bench seat to fit now. just needs welded up and match the old mounting points for the kirkeys i had in it before. engine block is out for oil pan and possibly to the machine shop. im not sure ive got enough money to get pistons and machine work along with short block assembly right this moment. cams is officially ordered, but have to send payment in the am tomorrow.
engine wise eside the pistons, gaskets, head studs, valve spring kit and valve covers. ill have a running engine from their. cars damn near getting closer and closer. i can almost see some light down this very dark tunnel.

Nice to see progress.....is that a tunnel kit?....like Alston, or something that you had made locally.

no just hand rolled and shaped to fit. had to widen the entire tunnel to fit a quality size driveshaft and to sit lower that usual for a mopar.

Last edited:
little mounting change for the turbo.

20161207_203629.jpg

Looks awesome! do you have a close up picture?

this is a little more clarity of the grill if you wanna zoom in on the turbo cut out. if thqt is what your looking for

20161207_203622_zpsvdtmaouw.jpg

20161207_182737_zpsinee4rra.jpg

I was trying to see what you did with the rad.

forgot to mention i have the bench seat in it as well. little more throw you off the path mojo. lol

20160928_231249_zpscbpp9kdt.jpg

Okay, a few pictures back it was in the engine bay.
The post car looks good!
thanks man, yea i was gonna just mount it forward of the rad support. then i decided to do this to see if i like it or not. i do like this look and k ow its worth some et n mph. i just not sure on the safety of little fingers and the expensive billet wheel inside that is more important. my grill was kinda messed up anyways. so i cut it up and admiring if ill stay with this or not. i have some very tight clearence issues in this position. which may kill it being like this anyways. i just havent stuff the engine in till i get it back. so i can see what im working with completely.

just how tight it is. this is a 4" pipe in between there. and i have a large 16an fitting that has to go on that upper hole off the plate to the radiator to boot.

20161207_193122_zps1mfu94q6.jpg

partially finished my shifter mount. have to finish the bench seat first. so I can place it to thr bottom of the frame for quick release etc..

20170116_225848_zpsbwrjpuml.JPG

well at least im doing something. intake was 2 shades of casting color. tried to sand it down and even it out but it just wasnt happeneing. so i painted it and the elbow semi gloss. the valve covers will be indy tall retro cast covers or sheetmetal fabbed if i get around to it.

20170309_155749_zps8fszpbat.jpg

20170310_234528_zpsw1sgys8q.jpg

radiator mounting is being a choir. im torn and left it like this last night. debating on rear mounting still. yet the turbo is hanging off the cross beam of the old rad support anf hood latch area. it is a temp wwy to hold it in place while infigure the rest of the mounting locations of the radiator and then hvae a permenently removable cross support to hold the turbo in place. ill be cutting the support completley out and have a quick removal mount to support said turbo. removable to get the engine and trans out together if need be.

20170314_201523_zpsvgjliw87.jpg

20170314_201513_zps6l4zlidy.jpg

Glad to see you're still plugging away on this. When you get it finished, you'll have to make a trip back up to Havana!

-
Back