67 gts 383

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is a really nice dart , his add has been goofy though , he started at 78k , then i saw it @ $38 k , then 44k now 54k , not sure what gives there , considering what it is & how nicely restored it is i think 30-40 k is pretty realistic

Been on ebay for over a year....no takers. Nice car, but there must be something wrong or it would've sold. Pics make things look nice.

Badging totally correct, as the '67 GTS was a mid-year addition.

67s don't go for a premium. A red auto sold last Spring in Van Nuys for mid-20s. The car was properly restored and very nice. I have pictures of the same car from this year and 1989. I'd love to own one, but I'd rather have my 68 convertible GTS.

67s don't go for a premium. A red auto sold last Spring in Van Nuys for mid-20s. The car was properly restored and very nice. I have pictures of the same car from this year and 1989. I'd love to own one, but I'd rather have my 68 convertible GTS.

I agree. $54K is way too much for 67 383 4spd GTS. I think you could buy any restored 68 or 69 Hardtop 383 4spd GTS for $54K right now. I'd say $40-45K would be tops on very nice original fully detailed 67-69 GTS 383 4spd Hardtop with #'s motor, data tag, AND buildsheet right now. And that is probably pretty generous.

first thing that stands out to me is wrong hubcaps for 67 GTS or at least not the ones that came on mine that I bought new off showroom. Also hangers on exhaust not correct. Not sure about 4 speed with no console. Mine is not for sale but due to rarity price should be higher than the more abundant 68-69. To be honest I have only seen one more actual 67 GTS in person. I know they are out there and on the Registry but the only one I saw was a white with black vinyl top 4 speed that I out ran 3 times with my 727 when the were both factory stock.

first thing that stands out to me is wrong hubcaps for 67 GTS or at least not the ones that came on mine that I bought new off showroom. Also hangers on exhaust not correct. Not sure about 4 speed with no console. Mine is not for sale but due to rarity price should be higher than the more abundant 68-69. To be honest I have only seen one more actual 67 GTS in person. I know they are out there and on the Registry but the only one I saw was a white with black vinyl top 4 speed that I out ran 3 times with my 727 when the were both factory stock.

Rarity does not always dictate selling price and desirability. 68 and 69 383 GTS have historically sold for higher amounts to comparable condition and optioned 67 GTS.

I believe there were more than one wheel cover option on 67 GTS's

There was a 67 GTS 383 4spd convertible for sale at Fall Fling. Bench seat 4spd.

Attachments

• 67GTS4spConv26.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 356
  • Copy of 67GTS4spConv16.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 344
  • 67GTS4spConv02Tag.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 356
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back