67 Plymouth Valiant Signet 2Dr Sedan with 273 & A/C

-
I forgot to add the trunk Plymouth emblem so I had to drill the holes and test fit it.

Picture 3519.jpg

Picture 3520.jpg

Pics of my rear wheel clearance with an a body 8 3/4 with Dr Diff axles and b body brakes,15x7 with 4" BS,SS springs and 255/60/15 tires.

Picture 3514.jpg

Picture 3515.jpg

Picture 3516.jpg

Picture 3517.jpg

Picture 3518.jpg

My body shop bill doubled but I kind of expected that. There are lots of dents on the doors and fenders

Sweet,but you need it with all of yourcars. This car will not be a shelf when I get it back so I'm cleaning house and the 100 I bought will be going to my storage garage. I'm getting this one put back together so it's complete when it goes to the other garage to make room for the Signet. I have to do a garage run tomorrow to grab more stuff to complete the interior on the 100. It at least has suspension and steering now :)

100.5.JPG

Picture 3796.jpg

Picture 3795.jpg

I have owned and parted out MANY 67-8 Valiants over the years and I had never seen these grille filler supports on any of the cars I owned. The 2 4dr Signets from NC both had them and provisions on the fenders.

Picture 3622.jpg

Picture 3623.jpg

Picture 3624.jpg

The 100 also had the wrong passenger side splash shield from the factory (pic 1), pic 2 is the correct set

Picture 3802.jpg

Picture 3801.jpg

I am going to swap out these SS springs for a set of the XHD springs I picked up at Indy in the spring.

I am about to go through my 2 totes FULL of 67 tail lights. I also have 4 spare sets of grilles

Think I have enough tail lights to pick through? This doesn't include The 3 spare sets and the NOS set I am keeping.

Picture 4078.jpg

-
Back