Not open for further replies.

Dashawa

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need the side pillars for a convertible 67 dart to repair rusty one

D94A6CCE-72B3-47A4-BBF1-32219CB61318.jpeg

I have what you need but am in Rockford, Illinois. If you would have posted last week I just went to Florida delivering parts and did the Garlits show. Will be going down again soon though, what part of FL are you in?

I have what you need but am in Rockford, Illinois. If you would have posted last week I just went to Florida delivering parts and did the Garlits show. Will be going down again soon though, what part of FL are you in?
Gulf side. North port of rt75. I also need Dutchman panel and under structure. Car had interior fire and then set rusting away for some time. Will need complete quarters

I'll be heading back down again sometime this month, the shop I work with is in Hudson. Delivered a car to North Port earlier this year and did one to Naples last week. I have two rear halves of Dart convertibles laying around, what exactly do you need?

I need the complete quarters if reasonable. My trunk extensions and wheel wells are in good shape but tops are rusted from sitting under tarp for years and top drip rail is crusty so needs repaired or replaced. I could use complete windshield frame cut low near cowl. Will need plastic rear seat surrounds for both sides. I’m sure the here is more items. Give me an idea of what you need for this. I did find a donor car but don’t have the space to cut it up and didn’t want to spend that much

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back