68 340 with factory air lower crank pulley #

-
7 7/8”

A67FF042-9EF3-4A27-9F81-9CAEDBDD9786.jpeg

I’m not sure it was mentioned, but to use the older pulleys on a new/360 balancer you need to elongate one bolt hole.

I dont think there are part numbers on any fan pulleys or crank pulleys. There are on alternator pulleys.

I want to thank every one who chimed in on this thread. I have located all the pulleys and the brackets that I need, all I need now is some good weather so I can go out and put this together.
Thanks again
Bob

I want to thank every one who chimed in on this thread. I have located all the pulleys and the brackets that I need, all I need now is some good weather so I can go out and put this together.
Thanks again
Bob
I know this thread has expired for a couple years but would anybody be interested in sparking it back up? I am also looking for the crank pulley and water pump pulley and possibly correct power steering brackets and tensioner. Any help would be so appreciated. I am trying to put my 69 formula S factory 340 with air and power steering back together.

I gave up on engine ac parts and went to the 70 up belt system. AC engine parts are really hard to find for 67-69

I gave up on engine ac parts and went to the 70 up belt system. AC engine parts are really hard to find for 67-69
I hear you but I would imagine I would have to change the timing cover and harmonic balance or if I did that and I’m not ready to do that. Not gonna give up the fight yet.

Yeah, it was an ordeal. Changed the water pump, fan clutch, radiator. Don’t think I would do it again.

You might think about getting an aftermarket compressor & brackets as another option.

Contact barracudakid Eddie has a lot of barracuda parts and he might be able to help you out with what you need. It took me a little while to gather all the A/C and pully parts for my 68 but I finally managed to get everything.

-
Back