[WANTED] 68-70 340 exhaust manifolds. Any condition

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
drivers side has small crack at rear no. 7 exhaust port. They did not leak came from this 70 Duster $250 plus ride. The set with 1's on them

100_0381.JPG

DSCN1581.JPG

DSCN1582.JPG

DSCN1583.JPG

DSCN1584.JPG

DSCN1585.JPG

DSCN0151[1].jpg

Ok sounds good. I will buy them. Shipping to 42001 . Just let me know the total. Thanks

I really thought I had contacted you about three weeks ago for your manifolds but you said they were sold. I've looked at a few though so I could definitely could be wrong. So again if the other passes please let me know

I really thought I had contacted you about three weeks ago for your manifolds but you said they were sold. I've looked at a few though so I could definitely could be wrong. So again if the other passes please let me know
I have one complete set along with a single drivers side manifold.

I have been in the Hospital since this post in ICU since Sat 4:30 PM. I was released Thursday 24th yesterday. I am house bound until my lungs stop bleeding. I am not in good shape right. I thought I was OK but then it hit me now. diagnosed with Covid19

This is someone else's wanted thread and communication is between rlcbit and oldmanmopar who is home recovering from Covid. If you need manifolds please start your own wanted thread instead of hijacking someone else's thread. Thanks.

Oldmanmopar sorry to hear about your health. Hope you get better real soon.

And when you are feeling better. Let me know i am still wanting the exhaust manifolds. Thanks

I am home but still have lung issues. I can not go out in the cold. They are here for you if wanted. What is your Zip. Contact me in a PM. Steve

I only have one set for sale and the member with this post is buying them Sorry. I'll have another set after I pick a set for my Demon. But I could be dead buy then.

Absolutely no problem. I understand completely. One of the pic's you had did show three sets and wasn't sure if any of the others were for sale. I had a moderator say he thought I was trying to hijack the post. Honestly wasn't. Just wanted to let you know if there was another set or if your deal fell through I was interested. I know it sucks getting old I will be 67 soon . I'm getting a really good feeling you're going to be okay buddy just keep doing what your doctor says. In the mean time if there's anything I can do for you just ask okay. If and when you do get another set or even just the passenger side please let me know and I can either pick it up or have a buddy near you pick them up. Please take care of yourself sir and if I did offend you or the other guy I apologize it wasn't my intent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back