diagnosed with Covid19

-

Oldmanmopar

Going left turning right
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
You would not believe how hard it is to breathe. This is my second round in two years. headache, coughing, mucus, muscle aches, oxygen levels low, My daughter is a registered nurse supervisor. She is on her way here from 3 hrs away.

Monoclonal anti-body treatments and Then temp and oxygen level monitors. I'll stay on the site. If I stop typing you'll know I didn't make it. But dam I just can't breathe in. Can't take 5 steps without sitting

102_0300.JPG

**** man!!! I thought you were supposed to be immune "somewhat" I wish you the best of luck

Hang in there. Wishing you the best. Saying a prayer for your recovery.

Steve, Im not trying to be insensitive, Im curious as I unfortunately am around patients that are positive. So was there a moment when you knew you had been exposed?

stay tough. keep us updated. feel better. sorry you have to go through this again.

My prayers are with you brother. I’ve had it once and it was horrible. This is not good news I was hoping once bitten It wouldn’t be as bad the second time. I stand corrected. Will be praying.

I have learned over the years to never say " I know what your going thru" Unless I have been thru it. I had Covid last December 8th thru Christmas. It was the sickest I have ever been. But what scares me is you say this is your second bout with it. I thought once you had it you were somewhat immune to it? Hang tough Steve.

Hang in there, Steve. I had it in the spring, knocked the **** out of me for about 3 days. I still can't taste or smell much.

Different Variant? Get Well Steve! Try to rest, stay hydrated. I had issues w/ that and appetite... not to mention just plain ol symptoms. Hope you crush that crap!
Chuck

Well that cancels my trip up to see you Sunday. Hang in there and get better soon.

Adding you to my prayer list tonight, Steve. God has a plan for each of us and will listen if we pray.

You would not believe how hard it is to breathe. This is my second round in two years. headache, coughing, mucus, muscle aches, oxygen levels low, My daughter is a registered nurse supervisor. She is on her way here from 3 hrs away.

Monoclonal anti-body treatments and Then temp and oxygen level monitors. I'll stay on the site. If I stop typing you'll know I didn't make it. But dam I just can't breathe in. Can't take 5 steps without sitting

View attachment 1715817851
My wife and I just went through this..... for about a 1/2 a month. Still pretty fatigued/weak. No fun, ran fevers for about 2 weeks straight. Pain, and all what you said. Hang in there man, it's tough. Prayer works, sending some your way.

-
Back