diagnosed with Covid19

-
Steve, thanks for the updates and really glad you're improving. Keep it up buddy.

Not over it but feeling much better. Trying to hack up the mucus in my lungs is the hardest. It is very hard to get it out. Found kneeling on the floor and putting my head close to the floor leaning on my elbows helps clear my lungs when trying to cough it up. Very thick and seams to be stuck when coughing in an upright position.

I actually drove myself to Wendy's last night and got a Dave's double classic. Couldn't taste it but I just made believe I could. And it was real good. Thanks for all the Support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prayers. That commie virus is deadly.I didn't think I'd get it but after 8 days of taking care of my wife it got me and worse than her.God Bless you and heal you!

Not over it but feeling much better. Trying to hack up the mucus in my lungs is the hardest. It is very hard to get it out. Found kneeling on the floor and putting my head close to the floor leaning on my elbows helps clear my lungs when trying to cough it up. Very thick and seams to be stuck when coughing in an upright position.

I actually drove myself to Wendy's last night and got a Dave's double classic. Couldn't taste it but I just made believe I could. And it was real good. Thanks for all the Support.
Thanks for the update, great to know that you are doing better.
:thumbsup:

It sounds like you are on the mend.
Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress, and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Good luck, I hope you get through it quickly and no side affects...

Here is a picture of what I also took which I failed to mention. It was probably the most helpful. Its a paste that looks like a clear gel. It was like eating Vaseline. This worked and probably won't have any worms or bots now.

102_0303.JPG

Here is a picture of what I also took which I failed to mention. It was probably the most helpful. Its a paste that looks like a clear gel. It was like eating Vaseline. This worked and probably won't have any worms or bots now.

View attachment 1715819433
Great to hear you are doing better! I had one of those burgers and you are probably better off with no taste!!!! HANG IN THERE!!!

Noted

Glad you’re on the upswing. Good luck

Glad your starting to improve. Hope for a full recovery.

Glad to hear you are doing better! We have some of that same stuff too incase we need it, people say it works! Love the writing on the box!!! LGB :D

I think what helped me is number one I tried to walk at least once a day, sometimes two. Number two is I took sinus, allergy meds daily, number three I googled how to turn up my Cpap and changed it from 10 to 12. I slept when I felt like sleeping and have always been a side sleeper and that seemed to let me gag up the mucus easier. I’m glad you are feeling better

I personally think the CPAP machines help because they keep your lungs inflated and that help keep you oxygen levels up.

May doctor asked me about having it and what I did. When I started telling him about my Cpap he stopped me and said let me guess, you modified it didn’t you. And then patted me on my back and said man that was smart.

I'm praying for you Steve!!! I sent D.S. pictures to your phone. Let me know if you got them.

-
Back