68-71 parts manuals on cd

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi members, I have helped a few members out here with parts manuals that cover 68-71, it doesnt cover 67, just a supplement. Would anyone mind if I posted these for sale?? I know copyright and all that stuff, that is why I am asking first. Price is cheap, I figure $10 plus shipping. Not trying to get rich obviously, but being back in college, $$ is tight. If anyone is interested reply and pm here.

Thanks
4spdragtop

Hi members, I have helped a few members out here with parts manuals that cover 68-71, it doesnt cover 67, just a supplement. Would anyone mind if I posted these for sale?? I know copyright and all that stuff, that is why I am asking first. Price is cheap, I figure $10 plus shipping. Not trying to get rich obviously, but being back in college, $$ is tight. If anyone is interested reply and pm here.

Thanks
4spdragtop

I got one from him,very very help full, I have not yet seen a hole CD.Worth it boys and girls.

Thanks don, I got a couple pm's!! We're upgrading from coal to pyrite in the gf's stocking!!LOL but then again I love it when she's bad

Does this cover all the Mopar cars, not just the A-Bodies? Thx

I have a 67 dart...........Is this going to be helpfull to me????????I know somethings are the same but what isnt? Just a question.......Thanks Edd

I have a 67 dart...........Is this going to be helpfull to me????????I know somethings are the same but what isnt? Just a question.......Thanks Edd

The parts disc covers from 68-71, Im not sure how much stuff is the same from 67-68 on the darts.

Get a 68 then for sure it will be helpful:headbang:

-
Back