68 barracuda 340 dash

-
All of it for the 1 money. I can't know what the right buyer ( like that swinger owner ) would pay for it. The inst' bezel, circuit boards, so much of it is repopped today. Brand new aint so much more than the cost to renew used. Stuff like the potmetal inst' housings are plentiful.
There's only 2 wires difference between a rally dash harness and a standard dash harness. Very easily altered. Take into account the number of 67,8,9, B'cudas versus the number of 70,71 Demons and 340 Swingers. In my eye, It aint gold or silver. Its bronze. My opinion is just that. I don't expect everyone to agree.

All of it for the 1 money. I can't know what the right buyer ( like that swinger owner ) would pay for it. The inst' bezel, circuit boards, so much of it is repopped today. Brand new aint so much more than the cost to renew used. Stuff like the potmetal inst' housings are plentiful.
There's only 2 wires difference between a rally dash harness and a standard dash harness. Very easily altered. Take into account the number of 67,8,9, B'cudas versus the number of 70,71 Demons and 340 Swingers. In my eye, It aint gold or silver. Its bronze. My opinion is just that. I don't expect everyone to agree.
Thanks. Im just trying to get an idea. I think ill take it to the swap meet and try to offload it all

-
Back