68 barracuda 340 question

-
Get going on it!!!

I wish that I could..

I have bills piling up since I can't work with my hand, then when I get back to work I have to get caught up on bills and house maintenance...

then finish the first Challenger convert, before I could get to the Formula S...

The challenger convert has all the metal work done, just align the doors, fender and hood and spray the paint on it... So that's the first one to be finished when we get back to it...

Cool,
keeper? 71?

QUOTE="krazykuda, post: 1971750497, member: 5141"]I wish that I could..

I have bills piling up since I can't work with my hand, then when I get back to work I have to get caught up on bills and house maintenance...

then finish the first Challenger convert, before I could get to the Formula S...

The challenger convert has all the metal work done, just align the doors, fender and hood and spray the paint on it... So that's the first one to be finished when we get back to it...[/QUOTE]
Cool
I wish that I could..

The challenger convert has all the metal work done, just align the doors, fender and hood and spray the paint on it... So that's the first one to be finished when we get back to it...

comes factory as far as I know seen it many times might be called the spring special
QUOTE="krazykuda, post: 1971750501, member: 5141"]Is that red in the center of the trunk factory or did a previous owner have that done...

Mine is the same color, but so is the rest of the body...[/QUOTE]

Cool,
keeper? 71?

QUOTE="krazykuda, post: 1971750497, member: 5141"]I wish that I could..

Cool[/QUOTE]

Here it is when I first got it, I was trying to make everything right that was done before when I had the body work done...

It's sitting in primer right now...

Chall front_crop.jpg

Chall ftlt 1_crop.jpg

Chall rear 1_crop.jpg

Chall back 1_crop.jpg

Chall rear 2_crop.jpg

Chall ftrt 2_crop.jpg

Looks like the car has been repainted. Wonder whats the story on that? A Nice car :thumbsup:
It was repainted in 1975 you could see where they taped off the car and didn't take a lot of the chrome off probably faded?
t was eight years old.
What gave it away the body color plug in the door?

It was repainted in 1975 you could see where they taped off the car and didn't take a lot of the chrome off probably faded?
t was eight years old.
What gave it away the body color plug in the door?
Yep, and the painted bolts. :thumbsup: And painted screws.

I like the color looks good blue interior? Or black?

QUOTE="krazykuda, post: 1971750514, member: 5141"]Cool

Here it is when I first got it, I was trying to make everything right that was done before when I had the body work done...

It's sitting in primer right now...

View attachment 1715070678

View attachment 1715070679

View attachment 1715070680

View attachment 1715070681

View attachment 1715070682

View attachment 1715070683[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

White seats black carpet...

-
Back