68 Barracuda 383 4 spd for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is the wrong time. Man I have some stuff on here and some other sites and NO ONE is buying. I have been trying to sell my stuff just to get some cash but nothing is going. Maybe thats why people are not making offers. I wish you luck

The main problem is this is a buyer's market, and there are some screaming deals out there. Market is full of people willing to lose money on their toys in order to save their house.

The main problem is this is a buyer's market, and there are some screaming deals out there. Market is full of people willing to lose money on their toys in order to save their house.

I actually think we are seeing a gradual decline in the hobby. I think there are more people getting older and retiring from the hobby than new blood coming in. I am 44. In the 80s I knew a lot of guys into cars. Of the crew I ran around with at least half of them do not have a car any more that is more than just transportation. I do not see as many of the younger guys getting in to it. Of the twenty somethings I work with, those that are into cars are into the new cars. Old cars are a novelty to them. Guys that are into the older cars are an exception. It is also getting rare to find someone who works on their own cars.

Second is there are a few guys like me who do have a little money and would be interested in cars like yours. I have several limiting factors. First is space. I have room for one hobby car in the garage. Second is cash, sure, I could swing it, but I promised momma I would paint and at least finish this one before I considered buying more. I also like to do a majority of the work (outside the paint and body) myself, so time is a limiting factor also.

The long term plan is to move just outside the city, build a big garage shop, and have space for a half dozen cars. But, realistically, with a wife, 3 kids and a dog this is not happening any time soon. The dog wants to move somewhere where he can herd cattle as a hobby, so maybe he can help me out...

interested in the in-line shifter

I will keep that in mind Rolling 340. I have two interested partys. One wants an auto in it and I said I could change it out for him. If I do I will let you know. Otherwise it goes with the car.
Unless the other party wants the shifter off the hemi 4 speed.

keep in touch.

PENDING SALE!!

70LIME340DUSTER & danno 22 are 1st and 2nd in line for the hemi 4 speed and shifter. Rolling 340 is next after that if the hurst inline shifter is not taken. Thanks everyone for looking. Will post pics of my new ride when I make that deal.

Dorian

70LIME340DUSTER bowed out for now, car buyer wants to make a deal on car and hemi 4 speed together. If he declines on the hemi 4 speed then danno22 is next in line.

thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back