68' barracuda f/b

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone way back, questioned the buckets with the headrest for a 68' and said they were a no go. Scott and I found the b/c sheet for the car and I was looking at it again and it's coded for buckets and the headrest!

I will be sad to see her go!

To think she will be replaced with a bobcat ct skid steer! lol :pukerigh:
Ah great to see hidden jewels LOL.Chrysler did some strange stuff that slipped out the door for sure.I,ve heard all the stories,me being an auto worker.I,ve seen trucks bought plain Jane and by the time it reaches the end of the line it had every possible option.The lady(worker)didn,t get fired,but the foremans did that let it go through to ship.She was definetly doing favors.LOL.Martin,your new property will need the skid steer for clearing for your shop.Also you still have a couple beautiful cars.

Someone way back, questioned the buckets with the headrest for a 68' and said they were a no go. Scott and I found the b/c sheet for the car and I was looking at it again and it's coded for buckets and the headrest!

I will be sad to see her go!

To think she will be replaced with a bobcat ct skid steer! lol :pukerigh:
On the bright side..Maybe that Skid Steer will make you a pile of $$ and you can buy another Mopar LOL!! I'm sure you will miss her!

On the bright side..Maybe that Skid Steer will make you a pile of $$ and you can buy another Mopar LOL!! I'm sure you will miss her!
Craig,Martin has a 2 really nice Mopars already(hence his sig.)I helped him find his A-100 for his wife last summer.An ONDR member had one for sale that he brought over from the U.K.Must be some cool history behind that one.

How much to drive it home??
I have a red 340-S 4SPD car already and a auto with air would look good beside it!!
Is it a buckets with console or a bench??
I'm from London Ontario so I'm just down the 401..
Thanks in Advance

Hey Shorty,it,s buckets with console.Price is $99,999.99 LOL
View attachment 208336

View attachment 208337

The car will be transported about 30miles to my house in an enclosed trailer ASAP.Lots of salt EVERYWHERE on the roads,highways.This car is allergic to salt,so will not be touched by any..Period.
Scott, Will you take post dated cheques?? LOL..I have a full new book of them!

It's a 318 auto car so it's not worth large!!
I was going to let my wife drive it!
On the other hand I have a spare 340, carb to pan if your interested..

It's a 318 auto car so it's not worth large!!
I was going to let my wife drive it!
On the other hand I have a spare 340, carb to pan if your interested..
I didn,t buy the car for the engine,engines can be built or bought anytime,anywhere.Now to find a clean 68 Cuda body around me is impossible.Nuff said.
The car will maintain it,s stock appearance for now.

Wow, that's a nice car! Looks like one that I bought from the original owner. Unfortunately, I had to sell it.

Attachments

• 68 Cuda 1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 148
Car is bought and paid!Thanks Martin and FABO.This site has helped me with all my Mopar needs.Anybody that hasn,t gone GOLD member yet,the time is now.:iconbigg:

Car is bought and paid!Thanks Martin and FABO.This site has helped me with all my Mopar needs.Anybody that hasn,t gone GOLD member yet,the time is now.:iconbigg:
I totally agree Scott! For $35.00 to support such a helpfull site is nothing to pay! I hope people don't take this the wrong way but, Smokers,drinkers gambler's don't think twice about spending $35.00 This site has my money every year for sure! I have been helped many times in different ways. Thanks FABO!!! Now Scott get back to rubbing your new love!! Just remember ware a glove! You just don't know where it's been!! LOL..

Just a response about the headrests. Headrests were an option as early as 1967 on A-bodies (likely earlier on C-bodies - at least I seem to remember seeing them). They became mandatory in US spec cars during the 69 Model year (I have read Jan. 1, 1969, but I don't recall very many 69s without them).

I had a 68 Baracuda fastback with buckets and headrest

I forgot about that car so I have had 2 67 coupe's, 1 67 convertible and 1 68 fastback

nice looking car, like the red on red, so refreshing over the boring new gray crap all the cars seem to have now

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back