Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicSnap

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,
I know I can get the seals/gaskets from Steele Rubber (without the clips) but at $180 for front and $180 for back, I have to think there's somewhere else that others have tried.

I need both seals/gaskets plus the clips for my 67 Notch.

I have the stainless trim already.

Looking for some insight and help please.

Thanks

Hi all,
I know I can get the seals/gaskets from Steele Rubber (without the clips) but at $180 for front and $180 for back, I have to think there's somewhere else that others have tried.

I need both seals/gaskets plus the clips for my 67 Notch.

I have the stainless trim already.

Looking for some insight and help please.

Thanks
contact --- [email protected] or call peter at --- 978-265-4206. he may have the winshield rubbers you are looking for.

You get what you pay for. Steele gaskets are easier to work with and fit better than some I've seen. When I was in auto glass my boss always used Precision or Steele. Even some of Precision was sent back because it didn't fit good.. too large. Just trying to save you some grief. I bought Steele for my cuda and it was easy to install and fit perfect.

You get what you pay for. Steele gaskets are easier to work with and fit better than some I've seen. When I was in auto glass my boss always used Precision or Steele. Even some of Precision was sent back because it didn't fit good.. too large. Just trying to save you some grief. I bought Steele for my cuda and it was easy to install and fit perfect.

They do not sell the clips, where did you get yours from?

They do not sell the clips, where did you get yours from?
My ex boss had some and he bought some from somewhere. The clips at the bottom of the windshield is a different size than the others around the perimeter. Also there is some cheap thin clips that can be bought. We installed the good strudy clips on my cuda.

My ex boss had some and he bought some from somewhere. The clips at the bottom of the windshield is a different size than the others around the perimeter. Also there is some cheap thin clips that can be bought. We installed the good strudy clips on my cuda.

I think the bottom ones are longer than the sides. Any idea where he got the sturdy ones from? Picking up the gaskets tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back