68 Barracuda Front Tires/Wheels/Offset

-
It would be helpful to know what your plans are for your car. Whether or not you're staying with the 5x4" SBP or upgrading to the 5x4.5" BBP will make a big difference. So will your plans for rim diameter, your options in 14" or 15" rims will limit you to a couple of choices, whereas if you're going to 17" or 18" wheels there's a lot more options out there.

No offense, but before we go overthinking a simple request, I never indicated that I'm changing anything on my car. I simply want pics and specs of what you all are using on a specific year/chassis of car.

you'd probably have a lot more luck if you were more specific in your request.

hey guys, i've seen these wheels [insert picture] is anybody running them on a 68 cuda up front? can you tell me more about your set up?

or,

i like this style wheel [insert picture] can anybody tell me what it's called and is anybody running that or something similar? if so could you tell me more about the set up?

No offense, but before we go overthinking a simple request, I never indicated that I'm changing anything on my car. I simply want pics and specs of what you all are using on a specific year/chassis of car.

Neat. There's this thing called Google.

Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 10.16.59 PM.png

There's also 48 pages of wheels and tires and specs posted right here on FABO that you can search for '68 Barracuda's if you know how.

Post your wheel and tire combos.

-
Back