68 Barracuda Notchback chrome windshield and backglass molding

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The front window stainless can come from any a-body from 68 through 76 except for Duster, Demon, Dart Sport ( those have rounded corners ). The post sedans windshield is approx. 2 inches taller but clipping 2 inches from those 2 pieces of stainless is too simple.
Knowing the front trim can be had for a song makes it easier to afford the rear trim that can't come from anything other than 68/69 notchback. Hope this helps and good luck

If I ever decide to part out my 68 I'll sell that trim. For now it remains stored in a bedroom closet.

i have the moulding for the rear window for a notchback. nice with a couple small dings but nothing to work out.250.00 + shipping.thanks,mike.

Anybody have a clip diagram that shows the location for the clips when installing the trim on the front and back of the glass of a 68-69 barracuda notch back? Also I ordered the clip set and there are a few clips that are smaller than the rest, any ideas as to why?

All of the clips on the front window should be a 1/16" shorter that those on the rear. Diagrams of clip locations and everything else you need to know is posted in earlier threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back