-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ssba

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for the lower pad that mounts under the air conditioner vents on a factory installed
air unit.
My car is a 68 barracuda.
I am not sure if other years or models could be used as a source for this part.
Any help would be great. Mine is completely missing. Any color will do.

I am looking for the lower pad that mounts under the air conditioner vents on a factory installed
air unit.
My car is a 68 barracuda.
I am not sure if other years or models could be used as a source for this part.
Any help would be great. Mine is completely missing. Any color will do.

You might contact barracudakid here on the Forum.

I have 67 68 69 units,maybe you could post a pic of yours.Are you just looking for the cover or the unit that bolts to the instrument panel frame?

I have the ac vents that mounts under the dash. The part I am missing is a pad that is attached as a soft trim like a dash pad to the bottom of the chrome ac vent frame.
I posted a little earlier in the interior and trim section and a picture was put up to help me identify the part by a fella with a beautiful yellow formula S.
Have a look. Hope this helps.

I have 67 68 69 units,maybe you could post a pic of yours.Are you just looking for the cover or the unit that bolts to the instrument panel frame?

I'm gonna say its a soft cover. I believe it is constructed like a dash pad. Vinyl and foam.
I am uncertain how it is attached as mine is completely missing. If I am incorrect on this
Please set me straight as I didn't even know my car was supposed to have this part till it was pointed out to me recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back